Alicia Showalter

She said goodbye to her husband and left. When she was driving on the highway in Baltimore, Maryland a man claimed her car was having troubles and when she stopped and allowed him to approach her, she was abducted and murdered.

Ranting on: Reason? I have no idea. I guess there are people out here who kill spontaneously, out of revenge and other reasons unknown. It's so creepy because I live in Maryland and even though this was a long time ago, it's still frightening to know this was near where I live. I hope this person is caught and executed for taking a life. She was a wife and daughter, and this person stole her from her loved ones, how sad.


Alicia Showalter Reynolds
Photo credit: Unsolved.com

Composite of the abductor and murderer
Photo credit: Unsolved.com

Witnesses saw her with an unidentified man
Photo credit: Unsolved.com


                                                   
He told women they had car problems
Photo credit: Unsolved.com


Her body was found in a wooded area
Photo credit: Unsolved.com


You can read more about this case here

All 6 images belong to UNSOLVED.COM
I do not claim to own them. I only shared them for people to view.


Comments